Sunday, February 24, 2008

FREE WEBSITE BUILDER!

Step 1 : Plan and build your website!

- If you do not have much knowledge about HTML, CSS, JAVA, PHP and other scripts, it is not the reason why you can not build your very own website.

I have a friend working as a businessman who run his own laundry shop. One day, he called and ask me to open his business website. I did open it and was surprised to see his nice, professional look website! Then, I ask him how much he paid for the webmaster to build it. He told me that he did it by himself and the best thing was he do not need to pay any single cent out of his pocket. So, I asked him again when did he learn all those 'crazy' scripts to build that website. He answered to me, I do not even have to learn all those scripts. Amazingly, he just downloaded a Free Website Builder from internet and start building it in just 1 day. All he need to do is just click, drag and drop as easy as we all use Microsoft Words and Excel.

Let us leave the story about my friend. I just want to share his experience with you that shows everybody can build their own websites.

Step 2 : Choose and register your website domain name!

- You are advised to use a paid domain name such as www.hosberbayar.com. If possible, try not to use a free domain name from a free hoster such as www.danial.hospercuma.com. The reason is simple, it does not look professional when you run a business with a free webhosting company.

Step 3 : Choose and register your webhost for your website!

- You can build a website using a free website builder but you still need a webhost company to publish your website on the internet. There are few great webhosting company that provide very great services and supports such as :-

1) VodaHost.com

SIAPAKAH JUARA AKADEMI FANTASIA TERBAIK PILIHAN ANDA?

AKSI MURAI - CELEBRITIES!

AKSI MURAI - HOT!