Sunday, February 24, 2008

MALAY TUDUNG GIRLS HAVING SEX!

I received a few spam emails in my inbox and I was very shocked to see some of our malay girls in 'tudung' involved in sex activities.

I really do not understand why they get involved in such activities. The worst is they allowed their partners to film their sex activities using camera phone and webcam without feeling any guilty or sinful. And at the end their sex activities were exposed on the internet!

This is the reality of our malay teenage girl nowadays. You may not believe me but that is the reality what is happening outside there. For farthers and mothers who have young, teenage daughters, I hope that they can give more efforts to control their daughters movements. Do not give 100% trust on them even if they wear nice tudung and baju kurung when going out with friends.

Here is a link that you can navigate to see it for yourself if you do not believe with my words.....

www.vobbo.com/viewentry.php?confirm=20080223&id=123839

You can see so many malay girls having sex were filmed and posted to that video hosting website.

Can we do something about these frightening scenarios???

SIAPAKAH JUARA AKADEMI FANTASIA TERBAIK PILIHAN ANDA?

AKSI MURAI - CELEBRITIES!

AKSI MURAI - HOT!